Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lets work together!


Hi! Before I took an academic leave from the XNA Creators Club, I had begun work on an experiment which if successful would determine if Psychic Ablities, specifically Extra Sensory Perception (ESP) is transmittable through the wires and beams of light that make up our connected world. 

I have recently decided to take up the project again, and am looking for some help to get it finished and released onto the Xbox Indie Games Channel. My coding skills are not that good but my design aesthetics are out of this world. I am currently calling this piece of software Are You Psychic, but the title and the design are subject to change.


I am looking for someone that can finish coding this software, specifically someone with some experience with online networking using the XNA development kit. You might have to overhaul my entire codebase, which isn't very large and if you are proficient with the XNA toolset, I imagine this project would not take you very long to complete. I cannot offer any compensation at the moment, but if the game is released onto the marketplace for sale, any profits made will be equally split among those involved with the projects creation.


Below is a short video of the project, showcasing Human Vs. Machine Mode, where the user pits his mind against the Central Processing Unit, to determine if there is a connection between man and machine. The project also features a two player local mode, and the two player online component, both of which are still a bit buggy at the moment.





Let me know if you are interested in working on this project with me and your past coding experience if you have any.


Thank you,


-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment